I'll try to keep this simple.
- Former child, now trying to figure out the whole adult thing!
- When I was in first grade I wanted to be a "Chocolate!" I was not the sharpest pencil in the box.
- Born in India. Made in USA.
- Working from Los Angeles & New York.
- Coffee gets me through the day and Whisky takes over at night.
- I make the world’s best Old Fashioned.
- I can have endless conversations about Star Wars and DC universe.
- School? Yup! Got a B.F.A in Photography (RIP Brooks Institute)
- Why Still-Life? Unlike models, Products are on time for the shoot and they don't talk much.
- Artists I look up to are Richard Avedon & Marshall Mathers.
- I Love what I do and it's a lot of fun. I get bored when I'm not in the studio shooting.
I hope I didn’t make this bio like a Tinder profile. Oops.
Talk to me about photography, lighting, retouching and other simple stuff:
Vijeyabhaskaran Mohan (Call me VJ)
Talk to Joe about the numbers, math, physics and other complicated stuff: